Social Media Guide
Here are some ideas for ways you can participate:
- Tweet and post about Affordable Housing Week using the hashtag #Homes4AllKC. Some ideas you should consider are tweeting about Affordable Housing Week events, your city’s proclamation, or about the need for affordable housing in your neighborhood.
You can also include a link to the main Affordable Housing Week website (bit.ly/AHW2016), and encourage your networks to sign up and email their own councilmembers.
2. Post about Affordable Housing Week on Facebook too! Many of these tweets can be copied and pasted on Facebook. Just keep in mind that although lots of posts are welcome on Twitter, it’s generally better to limit Facebook posts to just one or two.
3. Retweet to Twitter and repost to Facebook other peoples’ #Homes4AllKC Tweets
4. Reply to tweets and comment on Facebook posts about #Homes4AllKC
7. Need more ideas? Check out what other people have been tweeting: