HDC provides multiple ways for the entire staff of our member organizations to connect with their peers and work collaboratively on issues affecting the development, preservation, management, and financing of affordable housing.
Our recurring events include:
- Annual Celebration Luncheon celebrating the accomplishments of our member organizations across the affordable housing sector
- Affordable Housing Week highlights need for affordable housing and the work of our members, advocates, and local elected officials with a fun-filled week of events ranging from open houses, panels, happy hours, tours, and rallies
- Affinity & Convening Groups focused on issues like senior housing, affordable home ownership, tax credits, practical development solutions, housing policy issue areas, and more
- Learn @ Lunch with HDC Partner Organizations such as the Washington State Housing Finance Commission, the King County Department of Community & Health Services, and the Seattle Office of Housing
- Collaborative Cocktails for communications staff at housing organizations to network, share successes, and strategize