Social Media Guide
Help us get the word out about Affordable Housing Week 2017! During the week of May 15-22, join us in using social media to raise attention for affordable housing.
Here are some ideas for ways you can participate:
- Tweet and post about Affordable Housing Week using the hashtag #Homes4AllKC. Some ideas you should consider are tweeting about Affordable Housing Week events, your city’s proclamation, or about the need for affordable housing in your neighborhood.
You can also include a link to the main Affordable Housing Week website (bit.ly/AHW2017), and encourage your networks to sign up and email their own councilmembers.
2. Post about Affordable Housing Week on Facebook too! Many of these tweets can be copied and pasted on Facebook. Just keep in mind that although lots of posts are welcome on Twitter, it’s generally better to limit Facebook posts to just one or two.
3. Retweet to Twitter and repost to Facebook other peoples’ #Homes4AllKC Tweets
4. Reply to tweets and comment on Facebook posts about #Homes4AllKC
5. Change your profile picture on Twitter and Facebook to the #Homes4AllKC logo during the week of May 15-22:
7. Need more ideas? Check out what other people have been tweeting: