Human Service Providers
We understand COVID-19 has significant impacts on our members’ service delivery. Many human service providers shared challenges with increased costs associated with cleaning, shelter capacity, staffing challenges, and a strain on behavioral health interventions. We are working on helping the critical nature of the services our members provide and the resilience being shown during this time.
Are you a senior housing service provider?
Are you a homeless service provider?
- King County has established a listserve which you can join by emailing [email protected] The automatic reply has resources and a link to join the listserve.
- The county is holding weekly standing update calls on Wednesdays at 2 pm. For call-in details, email the address above.
- COVID-19 Guidance for Congregate & Shelter Settings (Multnomah County)
- COVID-19 Guidance for People Experiencing Homelessness Without Shelters (Multnomah County)
- Multnomah County also created an informational card for street outreach campaign with over 30 outreach staff, including staff from ten non-profit CDCs, distributing these cards to homeless camps
- FAQs for Camps (Multnomah County)
Are you a resident service provider?